The AIN Mentorship Program
Coordinator: Izzy Gesell
Mentorship is a relationship in which a more experienced or more knowledgeable person helps to guide a less experienced or less knowledgeable person. Mentoring is a formal relationship which involves a defined commitment from both mentor and mentee.
AIN members may be both mentored and mentor. This allows members to grow in one area while helping another grow in a current area of expertise.
As the mentorship coordinator, Izzy will be in regular contact with the teams for whatever support and guidance he can offer as well as helping to keep on track with objectives.
- Indicate your interest (for either mentor or mentee) by filling out this form
- Izzy will collect and review the applications. Using these, he will look for appropriate fits of a mentee with a mentor.
- Mentor & mentee will jointly fill out and sign the Mentorship Agreement
Who can be a Mentor?
The 3 requirements for becoming an AIN mentor are:
- At least 8 years experience facilitating with 80% of your paid work being Applied Improvisation based.
- Registered as a Practitioner on the AIN website.
- Willing to share knowledge, experience and provide support to a mentee.
Who can be a Mentee?
Any AIN member wishing to improve their skills.
QUESTIONS? Email Izzy.