Webinars & Sixty Minute Socials
These Webinars and 60-minute Socials have already taken place. If there is video available, the links will be found below.
- Tuesday 21 May, 4pm UK time.
Getting AI into more business schools – Lukas Zenk + Ralf Wetzel What’s the current situation of AI in business schools? Do we know who is doing what and where? This builds on the current informative discussion on our FB page. What would AIN members want to see in business schools and universities? And what role might we in AIN play in that?
- Thursday 27 June 4pm, UK time.
Designing an AI training session – applying principles of good instructional design – Kat Koppett
Click here to view the session video.
- Tuesday 30 July, 4 pm UK time.
Storytelling in Applied Improvisation – Paul Z Jackson and Jeanne Lambin
Click here to view this session video.
- Thursday 22 August, 4 pm UK time.
Meeting the challenges of change and digital transformation – Kristy West + Paul Levy
Click here to view this session video
These are our Sixty-Minute Socials, where we can chat about whatever is on our minds, including:
- Who’s here and what do you do?
- Something improvisation-related you’ve been pleased recently to notice?
- What do we want to talk about today?
- What’s hot for you on the AIN Facebook page?
- Requests for help and wisdom?
- Anything else?