Southern California 2017
As we dive into 2017, there are many unknowns. Fortunately, we are applied improvisers with the skills to rise above chaos and shine a path to stronger choices.
We also have the opportunity to gather globally once a year to inspire one another in our diversity, share our creative discoveries, and build our skills in a supportive environment, all while having fun. We hope you will join us at our AIN World Conference 2017 in Southern California (or “SoCal”) on August 24-27!
More information will be coming in the new year, but for now save these dates:
Monday, August 21
AIN Summit* (Location: SoCal – details TBA)
Tuesday, August 22
Learning Journey Day 1** (in Los Angeles – details TBA)
Wednesday, August 23
Learning Journey Day 2** (in Los Angeles – details TBA)
Thursday, August 24
Friday, August 25
AIN Conference Day 2 (at UC Irvine)
Saturday, August 26
AIN Conference Day 3 (at UC Irvine)
Sunday, August 27
AIN Conference Day 4 (at UC Irvine)
Monday, August 28
Fun Day Post-Conference (options include Disneyland and skydiving)**
*denotes optional free events
**denotes optional events that will have an additional fee
AIN 2017 World Conference – SoCal Registration Information:
– Early Registration: $575 – starts February 2017
– Standard Registration: $700 – starts June 2017
– Registration includes all AIN World Conference activities and food.
– Specific discounted housing information and travel options coming soon; general UC Irvine recommended travel information.
– Space is limited – registering early is recommended.
Looking forward to seeing you in sunny Southern California for surfboards, beaches, and the business of applied improvisation! Say Yes Sand!