The AIN Board
The AIN Board exists to support the development of a strong network of practitioners of Applied Improvisation across a breadth of disciplines.
The Board meets regularly to discuss all matters AIN and to coordinate the volunteer working projects.
Board members serve 2-year terms, and are nominated annually, by a proposer and seconder, both of whom must be AIN members. In the event that there are more nominees than open board spaces, elections are held across the AIN members present at the annual conference.
We have a maximum of 16 board members, with half the posts becoming vacant each year.
Join the AIN Board: Nominations 2018
With the next conference approaching in a few months, it’s time to prepare the elections for the AIN Board of Directors. Some details:
- The elections will take place with an online voting system after the application deadline.
- We will invite nominations for membership of the AIN Board of Directors.
- You are eligible to be on the Board and to vote if you have attended one of the past three conferences (Montreal 2015, Oxford 2016 or SoCal 2017).
- There will be a maximum of 16 directors.
- Each Board Member serves a two-year term, with half (more or less) the posts falling vacant each year.
Please have a look at this document for more information.
If you would like to be a candidate, please enter your details into the nominations form before 25 May 2018.
For more information or questions, please send an email to email@example.com