About The Applied Improvisation Network
The Applied Improvisation Network (AIN) is a global community of over 5000 members online and numerous local groups.
- To promote the practice of applied improvisation
- To support members and practitioners of applied improvisation
- To develop methods of best practice
- To connect its members to each other to foster collaborative working opportunities
- To partner with organisations to promote and teach applied improvisation to their members
- In the power of improvisational practice to improve the quality of human lives, communities, and organizational relationships;
- The experiential value of play, spontaneity and intuition promotes personal and professional growth, and nurtures innovation;
- Co-creativity is a life-skill that helps individuals live more meaningfully, and drives organizational performance;
- Improvisation’s emphasis on generosity, cooperation, trust, and experimentation counterbalances fear, and releases creativity;
- These benefits are open to all people at any age, any walk of life, and especially to those who have never done it before!